Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day Celebration and Happy Birthday Richard

I hope all my blogging friends had a very beautifully Happy Mother's Day!   A lovely day whether you are a mother yourself, celebrating your own mother or a mother dear to you.

It was a very nice day at my mom's where we celebrated Mother's Day and my youngest son Richard's birthday.  Some threatening rains passed by and we were able to sit outdoors and visit.

I received beautiful roses from my eldest son Geoff, Kiley, Madeline and Austin....





and a beautiful hanging plant from Richard and Robin....

Today is actually Richard's Birthday...may your birthday today be extra special and happy and may the year bring all of the very best.  You deserve it.... 
Happy Birthday Richard.  Love you.
Have a wonderful day my dear blogging friends too... Judi xoxo

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Happy Birthday Richard and Happy Mother's Day to you! Beautiful flowers from your family! Have a blessed day dear Judi, HUGS!

Julie said...

What a lovely day, Judi!!! Love that rose color!!! I bought a friend a similar colored double hibiscus for Mothers Day too! I should have taken a pic. Maybe I can find it online and show it on my blog. You have a beautiful family!!!
xoxo- Julie

Retirement Bliss

Again its been quite some time since I have found the time to write on my Blog.  Its great to have you stop by and I welcome your comment. ...