Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Coconut Ginger Carrot Soup

We have had definite hits of fall in the air and everywhere.  This afternoon it is 41F or 5C and there is just this bit of coolness in the breeze.  You definitely need a jacket of some kind.  Its the kind of weather where you love to think about the great fall veggies and making soup and stew and those delicious tasting, body warming yummies.

Last week I found an evening to try out a new recipe Coconut Ginger Carrot Soup.



This is a small sampling I had in a big cup. Its very easy and very yummy too.

The grated fresh ginger is SO good for you and it makes it nice and spicy which I love also.  Ginger has anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidants, helps reduce digestive issues to name a few and it tastes good too!

http://runningonrealfood.com/coconut-ginger-carrot-soup/

Try the soup if you haven't before.  I think you just might like it.

Let me know if you do!

No comments:

Retirement Bliss

Again its been quite some time since I have found the time to write on my Blog.  Its great to have you stop by and I welcome your comment. ...