Monday, October 22, 2018

Retirement Bliss

Again its been quite some time since I have found the time to write on my Blog.  Its great to have you stop by and I welcome your comment.

There have been many changes since then including I retired on June 30th!  Its wonderful having pretty much a clear page and doing those things I add to it.  Although I miss some of the things about my job, where I worked over 34 years, and some great people I am super thrilled.

I've also given myself a break and perhaps a forever break from my cookie business.  So, there is much time to play and explore and craft.

We're at the cottage and its pretty cool outside but being inside with the fireplace on really helps.  It was so windy yesterday that even the scarecrow wanted to take off!


 It was the perfect day to warm up the cottage with heat and wonderful smells by baking coffee bread Pulla and cinnamon buns.  Yums.  We love these for brekky too.





2 comments:

Theresa said...

OH YES, Retirement (16 years in) is BLISS:) Keep enjoying and doing anything and everything you love! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

Judi said...

Hello Theresa!

It is so nice to see you here. There are so many who are not blogging any longer and have been away from it for so long. Life is treating you well...*hugs*

Retirement Bliss

Again its been quite some time since I have found the time to write on my Blog.  Its great to have you stop by and I welcome your comment. ...