Thursday, May 17, 2012

Cookie Sales at the Fleamarket

Because we all got together on Saturday for Mother's  Day and Richard's birthday, on Mother's Day I went to a local flea market with my decorated sugar cookies.
I was very productive after work each evening baking and decorating cookies like this....
and this.....
and even some like this...
I made a lot of cake balls and cake pops...oh I love those...


and then I got up early, packed up my car....and off I went.... Here are some pictures of my table.


Richard and Robin arrived in the morning with a cooler full of ice and water and Gatorade and to keep me company.  Then my mom showed up as well.  It was such a warm day.  I am grateful I had a patio umbrella with me or we would have melted.

It wasn't the busiest kind of day and I believe Mother's Day had something to do with it.  But I did get some good contacts and saw happy faces eating up my cookies.

Hope you too have a happy day... Judi xoxo

6 comments:

Theresa said...

Oh what a collection of yumminesssss! Love all of your beautiful and tasty treats! Have a blessed day my friend, HUGS!

Nancy McCarroll - Arts, Crafts and Favorites said...

Those cookies are darling! Love the soft pastel colors. I noticed you changed your blog heading...LIKE!

Nancy

Julie said...

These are just gorgeous, Judi!!! What a fun day to set up a beautiful table like that!!! You are so darn talented. Where is all my energy...I am out back looking for it!!!
xoxo- Julie

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Oh how yummy, and pretty!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

My eyes get BIG looking at that table full of cookies! WOW! They are all so pretty! I notice in your profile pic that we have the same tops! I think I posted a photo of myself wearing one just like that! Very cute!

Sweet Posy Dreams said...

Your table looks so pretty and inviting! Your cookies are so pretty, too.