Monday, December 19, 2011

Just Until Christmas....and then Its Gone!....

I love ice cream..mmmmhmmmm.....
Every Christmas we enjoy Candy Cane Ice Cream.  mmmmmmm.... President's Choice here in Canada has a delicious one with slivers of crunchy, dark chocolate...with crunches of candy cane.  Oh my even Abby my furbaby kitty really loves that one, you see next to yogurt....she loves ice cream.

Marc and I ate a bowl of it with a couple of Dutch gingerbread cookies.  I think this year I'm going to stock up with a couple of cartons because after Christmas.....its gone!

Do you buy candy cane ice cream?  I'd share.... Judi xoxo

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Judi! Oh, I've never seen that yummy looking ice cream here! Enjoy it and I don't blame you for stocking up!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Janet said...

Candy Cane ice cream sounds delicious! I'll have to look for some!
Blessings,
Janet

Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey said...

Hi Judi,I havent seen that ice cream here either ! Looks so yummy.You might have to send me and Sheila a truck load of it,haha
And I love those cookies.We have those here.
Judi I hope you and your family have a very blessed and Merry Christmas !

Julie said...

I adore candy cane ice cream!!! I am with you on stocking up on all the holiday goodies that will soon be gone...I think maybe the cookie mixes in gingerbread, and also the Bob's Candy Canes!!!

Theresa said...

Well that sounds MIGHTY yummy to taste right here at Christmas! I haven't tried it but just might have to make a run to the store:) Have a blessed day dear Judi, HUGS!

Retirement Bliss

Again its been quite some time since I have found the time to write on my Blog.  Its great to have you stop by and I welcome your comment. ...