Monday, January 17, 2011

From Dialup to the Real Thing... :o)

I am so excited because my laptop is now wireless...no more dial up. I have been wasting so much of my life because of dial up. It has been so slow and made blogging, posting, commenting, surfing tedious. I only persevered because it was free through my work.

What should have taken me only a few minutes could take me over 20 minutes. Add all those 20 minutes up in a go and whew...life just passed me by when I wasn't getting anywhere. So I've just been converted....NOW I can catch up on some reading around this here land...blogland.. :o)

Have a great evening.. Judi xoxo

7 comments:

Theresa said...

YEEHAW! Congratulations on getting the real thing! I have missed you:) Enjoy it my friend! HUGS!

Shelia said...

Yay! I'm so proud for you Judi! It does make a difference!!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

I can so relate to having high speed! It's GREAT!!! It makes life/blogging so much easier!
Have FUN!
Deb

Designs on 47th Street said...

I know how happy you must be! Congrats! I don't have dial up but I too feel liberated because we have a NEW computer. Before my old one would take for ~~~ ever ~~~ just to load. It made it hard and time consuming to check blogs and answer AND post! Hope you'll come by and say hi to me with your new freedom! :)
Donna

Julie said...

Oh, gosh, Judi...I am so happy for you! I don't how you lived without broadband...dealing with pictures is tough!!! So now I am celebrating for you! Yee-haw!!! :)

Libby said...

Yay!! Sounds Good!!!

Marilyn said...

This is great Judi! I know you will really enjoy the speed. We have dsl and it is giving us some troubles lately but we still love it. How is the weather? We are in for more snow and sleet on Thurs but that is the only day. I hope your week is going well. Take care and thanks for the email. M