Monday, July 19, 2010

BLUE Monday - Kind of Fishy eh?


I'm joining Sally from SmilingSally on Blue Monday. Be sure to visit all the BLUE participants and have a beautifully BLUE skied Monday.



I was asked to make some fish earrings for a store by the cottage that holds fishing derbys and sells all kinds of fishing supplies. Apparently the fishermen are wanting to purchase fish earring souvenirs for their wives/girlfriends.


This is the stand I made. I painted it so its now a rustic white. I decorated with BLUE sailboats.

My fish earrings are antique bronze and you can see the display where some of the packages are on BLUE backgrounds.

I also added a few of my necklaces with bird pendants and hearts.
Kind of a BLUE Monday fishy post eh?.... Judi xoxo

11 comments:

Gerry's Soap N Stuff said...

Judi, what a talented lady you are. I love your unique creations. Gerry

LV said...

You should do very well with these neat earrings, if there are a lot of lady fishers. However, this day and time, the fellows wear them too. Good luck on your venture.

SmilingSally said...

That's an eye-catching display, Judi. I'm sure people will love your jewelry.

Please add a link to Blue Monday:

http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/


Happy Blue Monday.

Lemon Lane Studio said...

What a cute display stand and your earring are adorable. Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I will be back later to take a look at your past posts. Patty

Julie said...

These are absolutelyu awesome, Judi...so feminine and perfect fopr a fisherman's lady!!!

Vicki said...

Judi, those are just as cute as can be!! They should sell really well, too. Happy Blue Monday and enjoy your week, sweet friend! Vicki

Jingle said...

have fun.
you5r efforts count,
your post is valued!

annies home said...

very cool earrings

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Love your fishy earrings. I'm a pisces.

Nanna said...

great job on the earrings! wishing you great sales!
Helen

Dawn said...

I love the display. You are quite the talented lady! I am sure they will sell well!

take care,
Dawn

Retirement Bliss

Again its been quite some time since I have found the time to write on my Blog.  Its great to have you stop by and I welcome your comment. ...