Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Peaceful Friendships....

Mickey and Molly our friends live along the same beach not too far from the cottage on Lake Ontario in New York state. We were there on Valentine's Day.... it was a beautiful peaceful "black and white" kind of day. The ice was still frozen out a distance from the shore. Canada is way across the lake towards the direction you see.


Katy was inside happily craving loves and giving us her paw....

Marky was outdoors waiting quietly, patiently underneath the picnic table on the deck....
Hobo was indoors on the pellet stove which wasn't on but was warmed by the piilot light. She loves this spot. Through the window you can see where Marky is outdoors...waiting....patiently....

because right above him he was either going to catch that little bird.....or eat seed droppings....


Nothing bothered the birds that day....not even a squirrel shared the dried corn on the other side of the feeder pole. We loved sitting there watching them all......


Hope you have a quiet moment today to admire something special.... Judi xoxo
p.s. off topic can someone remind me where to change the "Comment" option where a comment can be left? Mine says "Lovelies" and the number. I can't find where I should be at to change the word "Lovelies" to something else. Sometimes its difficult to find where to leave a comment I've been told. Thank you ....

8 comments:

Sara said...

your animals are gorgeous, I love the dog and have a weakness for cats. You live in a wonderful area hugs Sara

Theresa said...

I tried to find where to change the "lovlies" but couldn't find it. I will look again and come back. Love the pictures and all of your sweet babies:) Have a blessed day dear Judi!

♥ Kathy said...

Goodmorning sweet Judi ♥ I loved visiting your friends with you! So peaceful...you can click here to see how to change your "lovelies" :) I hope you have a wonderful Thursday *hugs*

♥ Kathy said...

Hmmmm well that's where it should be...did you remember to save it? I've done that before. If you want me to I can look at it for you...just email me so we can talk there :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Judi! Oh, look at all those little cute fuzzy faces! I have to admit I'm getting a bit cold looking at that snow and ice! :)
I wish I could help. I'm not sure where to look Judi!
Hopefully some very smart blogger will be able to tell you.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia;)

pchickki said...

Great Shots! Cute little creatures!
Hugs to you :)

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Judi
I loved seeing the pictures from your cottage. It looks so lovely and peaceful there.
Have a great weekend.
Lindsay
x

SmilingSally said...

Go to "settings" and then "comments" to change your lovelies.

Retirement Bliss

Again its been quite some time since I have found the time to write on my Blog.  Its great to have you stop by and I welcome your comment. ...