Monday, March 22, 2010

BLUE Monday ... Pretty Teapot Lamp

BLUE Monday again. Sally at SmilingSally is our host for all beautiful BLUES. When you've finished visiting be sure to click on her name and see all the other BLUE Monday participants.

You know I have a love of china...teapots...lamps and now BLUE. A couple of months ago I showed you a pretty teapot. You probably knew I was going to make something with it.
Here it is slightly altered.

I drilled and wired and glued and now its a pretty teapot lamp. The teapot itself has pinks and greens but the plate has pretty BLUE flowers on it. I hate to part with it but its going into my Pinkdaisies Etsy Shop. Here I have it sitting in my kitchen next to my Percy Pig cookie container.

Have a wonderful day a pretty BLUE one... Judi xoxo

12 comments:

Theresa said...

Precious teapot lamp! Great idea and great job:) Sweet addition to your table! Have a blessed day my friend!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

I LOVE this darling tea pot lamp!! I can't beleive you did this yourself!! Good for you!! I have done a lot of things but never attempted something like this!! Good for you!!
Debbie

Chubskulit Rose said...

Wow you are so creative!

Here's my Blue Monday post, have a great week ahead!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Oh, how darling! I LOVE it! I would love to be able to create a lamp out of a tea pot. Great job!! Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day.

Blessings,
Sandi

SmilingSally said...

Oh Judi, who wouldn't love that? You are sooo talented! Love the bit of blue. Happy Blue Monday.

Wanda Lee said...

Hello there,

I am also participating with Blue Monday.~ When I clicked on to visit you from Smiling Sally's links, not surprisingly I'm sure; I exclaimed;..,'Oh my soul, how sweet, how precious'!..,

Your dear little kitty on your blog banner is just adorable my dear!

I love the teapot lamp, it's lovely, so precious!

Do pop by for a visit; perhaps you might even partake with my, 'Tuesday Tea For Two', blog party.~ That tea pot is perfect; I'd love to have you join us my dear!

Cheers from Wanda Lee @ The Plumed Pen

♥ Kathy said...

I love your blue teapot lamp Judi and your pig cookie jar is sooooo cute! I have a cow cookie jar :) Happy Blue Monday!

Ann said...

Really nice transformation. I've never created a lamp, thought of it many times. Happy Blue Monday.
Ann

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

I am having a "Blue Monday" giveaway~stop by to see~

Thanks...Have a terrific week!

Carrie

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

That is AWESOME, Judi!!! I am so impressed with the teapot lamp!
Warmly,
Deb :)

Libby said...

That turned out BEAUTIFUL!!!
Libby

Penny Sue said...

It's adorable! Great job. Good to see you. Have a great weekend. Hugs, PS

Retirement Bliss

Again its been quite some time since I have found the time to write on my Blog.  Its great to have you stop by and I welcome your comment. ...