Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Cell Phone Bling - A New Charm

My cell phone has been around for years. Its only for emergencies because I do a lot of long distance driving. Also when my guys need to reach me they can always find me. :o)

So recently I decided to add some "bling" to it. It is now adourned with little crystals in 3 colours....

I have more "bling" prettyness to it with a Pandora style chain with 2 beads. One is a glistening amber coloured crystal and the other is a silver coloured rondelle with a circle of amber coloured glass crystals. It is so pretty. I love it.

I made another one with a pretty in PINK dainty crystal donut which is like a Pandora stone. Its a romantic coloured stone and because we love our homes a little silver coloured house sits beside it. It would be lovely attached to a zipper on a coat, or a purse or a key ring.
An amber one is into my Pinkdaisies Etsy store and then once I get a better picture I'll add the pink one. They are sweet for the girly in you. Excuse the picture the camera would not let me take a good picture tonight.
I'm thinking a few of these together would really look pretty on a key ring.
I hope you are having a bright bling of a day... Judi xoxo

13 comments:

Julie said...

You and your bling!!! LOL! Reminds me of what I did to my sunglasses one year...it was so much fun@!!!! I agree your charms would look cool on a keyring!!!

Theresa said...

Love the bling, bling! You are styling and profiling:) Hope you have a sparkling day!

Marilyn said...

How creative and imaginative. I love your cell phone bling. Love it!! Hope you have a great day.

Faye said...

Love your bling!You are very talented! Hope you have a great day! Blessings, Faye:)

Connie said...

Caauuuuute, sugar! Bling is my thing!
xoxo,
Connie

Kim's Treasures said...

I have made those before...I love them but my new phone doesn't have an attaching spot. Such a bummer!

Marilyn said...

Hey, Judi. I just wanted to tell you thanks for the thoughtful gift. I have emailed you but I don't trust email much. Let me know if you don't get it and I will do something different. Thanks again, SO much. LOVE IT!! M

Darlene said...

I LOVE your blinged up phone!!! Bling helps EVERYTHING in my opinion....lol.

Hope you are enjoying your day. The sunshine is out here today..YAY!!♥

Lindsay-ann said...

Love your cell phone makeover. It looks great.
Lindsay
x

Anna Rosa Designs said...

Hi Judi,
I hope the bling on your phone won't distract you from your callers. lol
Ah, looks great.
Hugs,
Anna

~The Robin's Nest~ said...

My daughter just added bling to her cell phone too!
Too cute!

Robin~♥

Patti said...

Well isn't that just like an artist!
Cute bling!!

♥ Kathy said...

How cute Judi! I love it!