This pair I made a few years ago. These are "my" colours and I like the vines and the fabric. They are easily made hanging from the little clips on a wrought iron rod.
These drapes I've just made look really pretty in person. They are the same simple style and bring in more of the different reds I love. I was very pleased with that and are a nice change being a brighter colour, clean and I wanted flowery. I can switch up between the two.
I have decided however, that I'm going to take them down and sew a little valance from the top just to give it a slightly different look. I have the plaid material that coordinates that I'll put on my diningroom chairs. I am just hoping I can borrow a staple gun for that project!
When they hang they sort of pleat and it appears the pleats seem to be hiding the bit of blue in the drapes. Oh well...at least I do know they are there and its still a good start.
Hope you have a lovely day.... Judi xoxo