Sunday, December 16, 2012

Also Chosen to Remain Silent....


 I too have chosen to remain silent....
 
I have so much sadness at this time because of the Connecticut tragedy. 
 
 I read the post by Notesongs

 and my  heart feels like hers
 
as I know yours does too...
 
The happenings of Friday are so very tragic.
 
  I too have had tears and I have had prayers.  I have tried not to let my thoughts go into the place
 
where I can only imagine the dear parents and family and friends are at. 
 
 The dear little souls are in my thoughts. 
 
 I too have decided to remain quiet in posting and in comments through Monday and Tuesday 
 out of respect for the grieving families.

I have turned off my comments during this period.
 
We continue to have too many situations where we must remind ourselves how fortunate we are....
 
and we are......
 
Blessings.....

No comments:

Retirement Bliss

Again its been quite some time since I have found the time to write on my Blog.  Its great to have you stop by and I welcome your comment. ...