Sunday, October 9, 2011

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving....

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian family and friends.

We celebrated Thanksgiving yesterday already at our place with the family.  It was the day we could all be together.  Marc and I were busy roasting the turkey and making all the fixings.  Mom baked an apple pie and I made pumpkin pie for dessert.   Dinner was delicious and it was so good for us to be together again.  Unfortunately with so much going on we did not take one single picture so I have none to share.  That was rather unusual because usually someone is taking pictures....but we have the memories to share at least.

We have so much to be thankful for and should never forget our good fortunes.

Blessings.... Judi xoxo

5 comments:

Bunny said...

So nice to visit with family and friends we are out today with friends and tomorrow with family. Happy Thanksgiving

jeanne said...

Happy Canada Thanksgiving to you Judi. It is always a wonderful time when our friends and family gather together to celebrate and be Thankful. We will celebrate the USA Thanksgiving in Fl. with our children. It will be a blessing to be together. The mountains here in NC are getting to feel more like Fall everyday.

Happy days are wished for you and your family.
Hugs, Jeanne

Julie said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Judi! I'm glad you wrote this so I can send my SIL a card for tomorrow. She's Canadian!!!
xoxo- Julie

pchickki said...

I love thanksgiving, turkey and all the fixin's. Nice to hear about your nice day even without pictures :)
Happy Thanksgiving Canadian Style !

Nancy McCarroll said...

Happy Thanksgiving time to you and your family, Judi. I know you have a close kinship and hope you have a marvelous time together!

Retirement Bliss

Again its been quite some time since I have found the time to write on my Blog.  Its great to have you stop by and I welcome your comment. ...