Thursday, October 28, 2010

Oprah...And My Passionate Thoughts



I don't know what to write about for today. I have been busy, haven't been taking pictures however while I've been busy my mind has been wandering. THAT is a good thing! :o)

I have a book by Oprah and its about "What I Know For Sure". In the book I read -

"If you don't know what your passion is, realize that one reason for your existence on earth is to find it."

That is thought provoking and as I sat thinking about it it opened up a whole new wave of thoughts and ideas. I wondered how one would go about realizing this.

Do you deliberating move through the day trying a little of this and a little of that until you find what you like? Do you observe and determine if you'd like to take this path or do something different? Is it about fulfilling your life and making yourself happy.....helping someone else to be happy? Is it about chipping in and supporting ... is it about becoming famous?

I bet it could include a bit of all of those things. Although I don't always do it I think it can be about seizing the opportunity and going with it....taking it to where it will take you...right to the limit...and beyond... :o) Oh my....passion. This world has so much to be passionate about. It doesn't seem right to waste one day of them.

What do you think? What is your passion in life? Have you found it? Judi xoxo

4 comments:

Kim's Treasures said...

Good question! I have no idea...I have done many things, tried many things and still have no idea!

♥ Kathy said...

Sometimes I KNOW I've found my passion and other times I don't have a clue! I love this post Judi *hugs*

Theresa said...

I think that I would have to say, making other's happy and being happy doing it... which I guess is like making myself happy!

I Love HAPPY! I don't do SAD or MEAN or BITTER well:) Big HUGS from HAPPY GANKY!

Julie said...

I think your passions come and go...flame up and die. My newest passions are my grandkids and my vegetable gardening!!!

Retirement Bliss

Again its been quite some time since I have found the time to write on my Blog.  Its great to have you stop by and I welcome your comment. ...