Thursday, April 29, 2010

Feeling Better....Guess What I Made?

I woke up sick on Sunday morning and went back to work yesterday, Wednesday. I rarely get sick and was surprised with this. I didn't know anyone who was sick around me. It came quickly and fortunately is leaving quickly. So last night I was ready to do "something".

Are you like me where you see or try something somewhere and it stays on your mind and then you have to make it or do it or pick it up for yourself? Well. I think because I'm much like that I keep myself busy. :o)

A couple of weeks ago we stayed with friends and they served something yummy with breakfast. That has been on my mind...until last night.

I found a recipe or two and changed one of them up a little. Some of the items I used are pictured here. It'll be all set for trying tomorrow....and I'll share with you. Hope it was worth it.

Hope your day today is all set and as great as can be....Judi xoxo

5 comments:

Theresa said...

Happy to hear that you are feeling better, Judi! Can't wait to hear about the recipe:) Have a blessed day!

Anonymous said...

HI Judi! I'm so sorry to hear you were sick but glad you're feeling better now! Now there you go teasing us - can't wait to see what you're making. I love anything with pumpkin in it. Thank you so much for your sweet comments on my built ins.
Hugs and always be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

♥ Kathy said...

Raspberries, pumpkin AND chipotle peppers? I'm intrigued! I'm so sorry you were sick but I'm glad you're feeling better! *hugs*

Julie said...

Sorry you were sick! Glad it was a quicky illness. Looking forward to your recipe!!

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Glad you are feeling better Judi. It always surpsies me when I get sick too! I'm looking forward to the recipe. The weather has been ok around here, but more threats this weekend. laurie

Retirement Bliss

Again its been quite some time since I have found the time to write on my Blog.  Its great to have you stop by and I welcome your comment. ...