Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Top of the Day To You All !!

Are you wearing green today? Will you have a special Irish themed meal today? What do you do as a tradition for St. Patrick's Day?

Today we all have an Irish Pin to wear and we also have an Irish head band to wear at work. Most of us are in green and greeting each other with Happy St. Patrick's Day. One of the ladies in our office made us all an Irish Stew for lunch.

On Saturday my boys and their family had dinner with Marc and I. We always have the boiled corned beef, potatoes, cabbage, carrots. I love my cabbage with vinegar. It was very delicious and I've been enjoying the leftovers all week. I put out a green tablecloth and napkins, and shamrock decoration hanging from my chandalier. Dessert was a green iced mint jelly roll cake. Yum.

Enjoy this St. Patrick's Day....Judi xoxo

9 comments:

Elaine said...

Happy Pt Patrick's day to you and all. My mother always made corn beef and cabbage and my friends do Irish stew.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Yes, I'm wearing green today and not just because it's St. Patricks Day. I happen to love the colour! Happy St. Patricks Day to you too and have a wonderful day.

Blessings,
Sandi

Theresa said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you dear Judi! I hope you have a wonderful day. It is a bit dreary here in Georgia. Rainy and chilly. Have a blessed day!

Julie said...

You know, I forgot and set up my crock pot with chicken in a red sauce! LOLOL! I am leaving to the grandkids house for the evening...maybe something will be happening in green over there!!!

You are having a most GREEN day today...oh...this reminds me I must go buy my lottery ticket for tonight...on the luckiest day of the year! :)

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Happy ST. Paddy's day to you girl...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Happy St. Paddy's day to you girl...Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Connie said...

Is everything okay with the blog now, sugar????
xoxo,
Connie

♥ Kathy said...

I AM wearing green and we ate cabbage :) I hope you had the happiest of St. Patrick's Days!

Lindsay-ann said...

Glad you enjoyed St Patrick's Day. We don't celebrate it here but we do celebrate because March 17th is my birthday!
Lindsay
x

Retirement Bliss

Again its been quite some time since I have found the time to write on my Blog.  Its great to have you stop by and I welcome your comment. ...