Thursday, January 14, 2010

Teapots and Jewellery Fun...

I have been busy making jewellery pieces this week. I finally got around to taking pictures and a couple of pieces are in my PinkDaisies Etsy shop.

I also have these cute teapot sets and ideas to go along with them.


I hope to show you them again soon and you'll see what I've made out of them. I was excited I sold the lovely English China Teapot set with the sugar bowl and cup I had made a couple of months ago from
Have a lovely day and productive if thats how you want it....Judi xoxo

5 comments:

Julie said...

I'm going over to your Etsy shop now. These are really cute tea pots!!!

Dawn said...

Pretty tea pots! It almosts makes me wish I was a tea drinker. :)

Thanks for the visit this morning. Yes, I'd love a copy of that pattern. It is "emailable" LOL!

take care,
Dawn

Cottage Rose said...

Love the two tea pot's just gorgeous... will have to check out your shop....

Hugs;
Alaura

♥ Kathy said...

Those are so precious!

SmilingSally said...

I'll look forward to seeing your creative goodies, Judi.

Please come and chuckle with me today.