Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Happy March....

Happy March to everyone.  Where has the time gone between mid February and today?   It must have gone with high threats of winds we’ve had in the last while.

But it is March now.  Rejoice.  Winter never really came but Spring is around the corner.  I know because our Wiarton Willie Groundhog predicted this in February and because the weather continues to be beautiful.  It was a fabulous winter…so far.
March came in like a “lion” with cold weather and a touch of snow and its fitting that it will go out like a “lamb”.  Today we expect temperatures in the 40s and that is something to smile about.  I wanted to share a little March poem. 
Does it feel like Spring where you are?   Is it early?   Have a wonderful day…. Judi xoxo

"The March wind roars
Like a lion in the sky,
And makes us shiver
As he passes by.
When winds are soft,
And the days are warm and clear,
Just like a gentle lamb,
Then spring is here."
- Author Unknown

5 comments:

Julie said...

Hi Judi! Happy March! Love this poem! It is cooler and extremely windy here past 3 days...evidently all over Florida too...I got a report from my cousin on the other side of the state about midlevel up, and she is real windy too! I am happy you had a mild winter...yeah!!!!!

Theresa said...

Hi there friend, time really has flown right by! It actually does feel like Spring here in the South... in the mornings it is cool but warming up nicely in the afternoons!

Enjoy your day and thanks for sharing that sweet poem:) HUGS!

Anonymous said...

Happy March to you too!! I am so anxious for Spring & smell the warm air & play in the gardens!!
Marilyn

Hannele said...

Hi Judi, and thanks for your visit in my blog. How come you write Finnish? I was very surprised - I follow your blog, it's fun reading :)

C'est moi Claudette said...

Happy March indeed Judy.
Even our river is melting. It will be -11 tonight and looks like only + temps then on. Yipeeee
Only problem is that the mud starts : (
Xoxo

Retirement Bliss

Again its been quite some time since I have found the time to write on my Blog.  Its great to have you stop by and I welcome your comment. ...