Friday, January 20, 2012

Seafood in Garlic, Wine and Butter Sauce

Over Christmas we had dinner in at a seafood restaurant in New York state. I decided on a dish called Seafood in Garlic, Wine and Butter Sauce.  It was served over linguine and was delicious.

Last weekend we found a Recipe online simliar to what I had eaten  To the recipe we added both bay and large scallops and at the end we tossed in some large cooked shrimp and 1/2 a can of baby clams and all the juice.  If you don't want to use white wine you can use extra vegetable broth or add in more clam juice.  The dinner at the restaurant also served mussels in the sauce that we'll add in next time.
We served it over linguine as well and it was very quick, easy and tasted soooo good.  We have a new NoKnead bread recipe too that I'll share another time that we made for this dinner.

If you like seafood......give this a try!   Judi xoxo

4 comments:

Theresa said...

Looks and sounds SO yummy! Have a blessed day my friend, HUGS!

Julie said...

OMG...delicious!!!!!!! So...you are doing the No Knead bread??? Isn't it fun??? I should make another loaf! If I start some Sunday. I can bake a loaf Monday night...YES!

C'est moi Claudette said...

Interesting you post this today Judi.
I took some nice big shrimp out and didn't know what to do with them. I'm not inspired by cooking remember?? So, this looks easy peasy. I'm giving it a try.
Thanks
Love Claudie
xoxo

Unknown said...

Hubby would LOVE this for sure.
Have a great week ~
TTFN ~
Marydon

Retirement Bliss

Again its been quite some time since I have found the time to write on my Blog.  Its great to have you stop by and I welcome your comment. ...