Here are the rules of the TAG...
Tell seven things that people may not know about you...
Link to the person who tagged you...
Then give the links of the people you are going to tag.
1) Marc and I met online, in a chat room where we'd been chatting with people from all over the world. He lives in New York State and I live in Ontario, Canada which on a good drive is 3 hours -its rarely quite that short due to traffic (my longest one time drive was 7 hours). We get together every weekend. For 6 months of the year (summer) I drive to his cottage right on Lake Ontario (across the lake from me) where he moves to in the summer, and 6 months of the year (winter) he drives to my place. We share emails throughout the day and a phone conversaton every evening before bedtime. We have been doing this for over 11 years! Must be love..eh?
2) I have a "thing" about walking DOWNstairs. I have to touch a railing or brush my shoulders against the wall to keep my feet walking without "missing". If I have a long dress on I have to watch every step because I will "miss" a step. It has to be a brain and foot thing. I've had it for years. I never avoid stairs or even think of it and take the stairs whenever I come across any. I just follow through real carefully.
3) I can't drive a standard car. I tried to learn years ago but I always dreaded and worried about when I would have to slow down or heaven forbid STOP. I knew I'd have to "cough" my way back into first gear! *lol*.
4) I would love to own and operate a "Tea Room". A lovely little shop with vintage and antique goods, and lovely crafts and lace and soaps and the like. I'd love to have an area where one could sit and have some tea and biscuits or cake or something yummy between shopping and looking around. Would you come to my shop?
5) I love crafts. Well that may not be a secret here any longer. When I see something someone else has made or I see something in a store I'd like then I want to make it myself!
6) Whenever I have sold a house or property closed a deal and moved from an area thats when house prices go up! They go up lots! This has happened THREE times. Quiet market suddenly goes bizzark within 6 months of my selling and moving out. None of these times benefited me.
7) Years ago I used to leave a job after a year or two and when my sons were born I would leave for sure. When I started work at the College it was to be for a 24 hour week part-time position. That lasted 2 weeks then became a regular work week. I've continued working at the College for 25 years. This summer I will be up to 30 days of vacation.
So there now you know some more about me. I now tag the following wonderful ladies ....but of course only if they want to. I think we'll have to check to see if they are "up" to this tag...
I hope you are enjoying a lovely day today.... Judi xoxo