Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year 2013...And God's Inspiration


I hope everyone had a beautiful Christmas and Happy New Year as we begin 2013.  I wish for you all a beautiful year full of much happiness...new adventure in life....much good health...

During a beautiful Christmas and holiday we visited family here in Canada and in NY state.  Time spent with family was special and the weather was good for travelling....today the sun is shining and the snow glistens.  Its lovely out there.  After 11 days Marc and I are back to work tomorrow.

Janine, my SIL who as I've written recently lives across Canada in British Columbia has been in and out of hospital a number of times before and during Christmas.  She has had treatments of both chemo and radiation and surgery.  Yet the emails she writes to me are peaceful and of determination.
 
I am sharing a Youtube video she sent to me this morning.  It is of a young girl and her relationship with God in her life and I feel this video is very personal to Janine and her life at this time....
 
I hope you will continue to remember Janine in your prayers.
and your day is full of beauty....... Judi xoxo


2 comments:

Theresa said...

I am praying for Janine! What a sweet inspiration she is:) Have a blessed New Year Dear Judi! BIG HUGS!

Lynda said...

How wonderful that you had such an extended time off from work. Christmas holidays are truly "the most wonderful time of the year!" Praise God that Janine is keeping such a good outlook. A miracle would be nice at this point to give her extended quality of life.

Retirement Bliss

Again its been quite some time since I have found the time to write on my Blog.  Its great to have you stop by and I welcome your comment. ...