Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Thank you....

 

Thank you for all your prayers and your positive comments for my SIL Janine.

I wanted to update that I have not heard about test results yet.  She has been undergoing many tests and they are trying to be strong.  I know all your prayers are felt and I thank you all.   Thank you for continuing to remember them in your prayers.

During this time I have also had to share my prayers with 2 friends who have had surgeries and who are gratefully doing well.  It is at times like this we remember how very precious our lives are....

                               Thank you so much..... Judi xoxo

5 comments:

Theresa said...

Thank you for the update. I will keep praying. Hugs and continued prayers.

Anonymous said...

Oh, it's good to hear Judi. I'll continue to pray for her. You're so right, life is short and we need to live each day to it's fullest.
Blessings,
Shelia;)

Julie said...

It is so true, Judi how fragile we are, and how nothing matters when we don't have health. I know it is hard to even think about anything but your SIL, and pray and worry about her. I am keeping her in my prayers too, and YOU too! Let us know when you know any more! God bless her.
xoxo- Julie

Nancy McCarroll said...

Thinking of you and praying for Janine.

Jeanne, backyard neighbor said...

Hi Judi, I am still praying for Janine and all of you. This is such a scare. Thank you updating us and for your sweet comment yesterday.

We will be back home on Sunday. I am homesick. One more Gator game on Sat.

I'm glad your friends are recovering well.
Hugs,
Jeanne xoxo

Retirement Bliss

Again its been quite some time since I have found the time to write on my Blog.  Its great to have you stop by and I welcome your comment. ...