Monday, September 3, 2012

The Gentle View....Peach Bundt Cake with Peach Syrup

What a beautiful Labour Day long weekend this was!   I'm saddened however because its September .... already it seems.  Where has the summer gone....


We sat outdoors a lot and just watched the beautiful view on the lake...

Lovely isn't it?  I was in awe and so relaxed watching the activity on the lake...

On Sunday evening we spent the evening with friends.  Everyone brought something to pass and Marc and I baked a Peach Bundt Syrup cake. 

It had fresh picked diced peaches inside between 2 layers of batter...

and the top has a peach syrup.  Yum.  We got the receipe here on Pinterest of course.

I hope your long weekend was relaxing and fun too.  Judi xoxo

6 comments:

Lynda said...

That cake sounds positively perfect and wonderful. Your views of the boats are beautiful.

Julie said...

Oh, my, this looks delicious and so darn moist!!! The lake looked so perfect over the weekend for you guys! It must have been so fun and relaxing! The air here is slightly cooler, and less humid over this weekend, which is giving us hope of cool weather sooner rather than later!!! Fingers crossed!

Nancy McCarroll said...

oooooohhhhhhhh, that cake looks delicious! I am fasting for a blood draw and want to grab a piece of that yummy goodness right now!

Theresa said...

Oh MERCY, that looks yummilicious! I am sad that Summer is winding down also! The months just go by WAY too fast! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

Anonymous said...

Hi Judi! So glad to hear you had a great holiday weekend. Your view is just outstanding. Now that cake looks good enough to eat! :) My daddy used to say that. It really does look delicious.
My daugher and her family are outside of Albany! We're going to see them very soon!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Austine Etcheverry said...

It looks like a great view. I am with you on where the time goes, it's crazy

Retirement Bliss

Again its been quite some time since I have found the time to write on my Blog.  Its great to have you stop by and I welcome your comment. ...