Friday, July 20, 2012

96 pink and white carriages ....

I have been doing a lot of baking lately.   Baking and frosting and trying new things too.  I would love to paint in particular watercolours and perhaps one day I will give that a try.  In the meantime as I decorate my cookies I think of how inspiring it is and how creative you have to feel or the art just doesn't flow.
Recently I baked 8 dozen carriage cookies and decorated them all in pink and white.



 They were going to California and I thought I had better be pretty creative.  I rarely decorate one type of cookie in the exact way

and in the end I was pretty impressed at how different

 and similar they were.


and they were all pink and white....
fun....and I was feeling inspired and creative...
and some more... 96 cookies are a lot of cookies you know...
and each one was wrapped and tied with ribbon..
I wish all 8 dozen of us could have shared the cookies....
have a lovely day.... Judi xoxo

6 comments:

Theresa said...

Beautiful!!! I know they are tasty too:). Have a blessed day, hugs.

Lindsay-ann said...

Judi, They are the most adorable cookies I have ever seen. I LOVE THEM. It must have taken you hours.
Have a great weekend.
Lindsay
x

Julie said...

OMG, Judi!!! These are truly amazing! What a lucky person who will be receiving them all!!! You did great!!! I am seriously impressed!!!

Linda said...

Hello!! These cookies are a work of ART!! Just beautiful. I am your newest follower and looking forward to getting to know you!!

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Judi, your cookies are precious and too cute to eat! What a wonderful job you did.

xxoo

pchickki said...

Beautiful cookies
To pretty to eat

Retirement Bliss

Again its been quite some time since I have found the time to write on my Blog.  Its great to have you stop by and I welcome your comment. ...