Monday, August 22, 2011

Bossco and Meadow - real pals

I'm sharing a lazy, hazy, crazy day picture of Geoff's pups and how well they continue to get along.  They have had Bossco the doberman pup since July 25th and Meadow the 15 mos old German Short Haired Pointer 4 days before that. 

As far as Bossco is concerned its "me and my shadow" as he follows and runs all over after Meadow.  Meadow seems to love it even when Bossco starts tugging on her collar and being a real pup.

After a busy running around they snuggle and share naps together. 
Ahhhhh its a dog's life..... Judi xoxo

8 comments:

Mad Red Hare said...

Precious!

Anonymous said...

Great Post....
Marilyn

Theresa said...

Ahhhh, sweet picturess... especially that last one:) I know they are making you smile!

Have a blessed day dear Judi, HUGS!

Nancy McCarroll said...

Am curious as to how you got that picture of the water and flag centered on your blog header. My pictures on Blogger are always just short of the margins. Just curious. And good pictures of pups.

SmilingSally said...

Darling!

Thanks for your warm wishes and faithful prayers. I'm home now. God IS good!

Sally

Julie said...

They are a match made in heaven!!! So sweet!

pchickki said...

What an adorable photo !

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Judi
They look like the best of pals. I enjoyed seeing their picture.
Lindsay
x

Retirement Bliss

Again its been quite some time since I have found the time to write on my Blog.  Its great to have you stop by and I welcome your comment. ...