Sunday, May 15, 2011

Richard's BIG birthday and another Drawer Clock Project gift..

Happy Birthday to my youngest son Richard.
Its my baby's birthday today.  This was his 1st Birthday.  He's on the left and Geoff on the right.

Now its his 30th birthday.  He is SO catching up to me!! 
I baked this cake with fresh fruit on top for him because it is one of his favourites.
We celebrated his birthday yesterday at my other son Geoff's house and we had such a nice afternoon.
I was the photographer in the pic of all of us so here I am with Marc...  Unfortunately neither of the grandkids Austin or Madeline were there.  Austin was with his father because it was his little brother's 1st birthday and Madeline was with her mom because she wasn't feeling so well.  We missed them...
I made Richard a Drawer Clock and had such fun making it.  You may recall I made one for Geoff's Birthday in April as well.   The "B"s are digital which I found at GraphicDivine and are for our last name and he likes wolves. 
Happy Birthday Richard.  Love you...  Mom

Hope you all have a great day today...its raining here again...and was yesterday also.   Judi xoxo

3 comments:

Theresa said...

Happy Birthday to your handsome Son! What a wonderful gift made by his Sweet Mama! It is beautiful! I hope you have the best Birthday ever Richard! Have a blessed day dear Judi, HUGS!

Julie said...

You and Marc are so good looking together!!! You can feel the love!!!

This clock is amazing, Judi! You really should be doing custom clock work! Love how you positioned the B's,. and stuck the wolf in there, and the striped paper all in shades of black and white/grey. Very manly, but with his interests in mind...what a great Mom you are!!!

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Judi
Glad you enjoyed celebrating your son's birthday. Loved seeing the cute baby picture!
The cake looks delicious. I hope he shared it.
Lindsay
x

Retirement Bliss

Again its been quite some time since I have found the time to write on my Blog.  Its great to have you stop by and I welcome your comment. ...