Friday, October 29, 2010

Ronian, The Granddoggy

I finally met my grand doggy Ronian (pronounced Ronan) alst night. He is a 4 month old doberman puppy. Geoff lives an hour from me and with their busy schedules and works shifts...boy life is busy. I was happy to finally meet him!

They picked me up after work and off to the Puppy Park we went. Its a nice field where dogs can run safely off their leash and play with each other and a great way to train dogs and have them interacting with people as well.

He has been there a few times and at first was quite interested in watching the other dogs and checking out what they were doing.

A little bit of sniffing...


Then he was just one of the young kids following the older ones...

A little bit of reassurance from dad...and Madeline. (nice when daddy has a nice warm vest for Madeline....it was a cool evening) I told her she looked like a turtle!

and hugs from mom....

What a nice little outing for us all. A happy time watching the happy dogs romping around...

Ronian is such a sweet dog. They have only had him for 3 weeks but he is such a good boy and getting the jest of the training they are doing with him.

Then we all went to my place for dinner and goodies for Hallowe'en. Ronian played nicely with his toys and Abby's toys. Poor Abby I kept her in my room for this visit. We'll see how she handles his visit another time.

Aren't grandbabies and grand doggies fun?
Have a wonderful day... Judi xoxo

8 comments:

Janet said...

Thanks so much for your sweet comments! You have such a lovely blog, too! Thanks for your visit!
Blessings,
Janet

Theresa said...

WHAT a cutiepie puppy:) I love it that they get to play with other pups! And that little turtle is the cutest!

Enjoy your weekend my friend! HUGS!

bj said...

How sweet...I don't have grand doggies but I sure do love my grandbabies..:)))

I am going to keep my eyes open for a nice olden soda pop crate..then I can sand it and make it look like Pottery Barn's..:))0

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Judi dearest! HOW ARE YOU? I can see that you have a love for children and PUPPIES! Both make me laugh and happy. I teach, but oh dearest, our system is getting hurt so by the budget cuts. I have 50 children and another one is being added on in a week. There simply are not enough teachers and I am trying my best to stay calm. I can only do so much. THANK YOU FOR COMING!!! Anita

Julie said...

Ronian is soooo cute!!!
Hey, my Doozey is really my granddoggy! She is supposed to belong to my daughter who still lives at home, but she has become my dog mainly...but yes, I agree with you about grandbabies and granddoggies...they are fun!!! :)
Dinner at your place was fun too, I betcha!!!
xoxo- Julie

SmilingSally said...

I have 7 grandchildren and 4 granddogs, so I fully understand the love, Judi.

♥ Kathy said...

They are SO much fun Judi! Ronian is the cutest boy!!

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Oh...isn't he so cute! Hope he got along well with the other pups! Happy Halloween!

Retirement Bliss

Again its been quite some time since I have found the time to write on my Blog.  Its great to have you stop by and I welcome your comment. ...