Sunday, April 11, 2010

Bridal Shower Favours in Soy

I have an order for Bridal Shower favours. The bride loves the colour purple and the request was to use the colour so I've made lavender soy votives in 2 shades of purple and white vanilla soy votives. Today my home smells beau-tiful again. I also made lip balms in white tubes. The lip balms are all natural and are wonderful in conditioning lips and are popular.



The cello package has white dots on it and contains one of each soy votive. I've tied the package wrapping a lip balm tube (in either lavender or raspberry flavour) with purple and white ribbon to the front, then made a pretty little bow with the ribbon and left long curly ends. Sprigs of purple and white flowers weave through the bow.

Pretty little shower thank you.....
Have a pretty wonderful day..... Judi xoxo

If you are interested in favours like this please do email me.

9 comments:

Kim's Treasures said...

These are so beautiful! I bet they smell wonderful!

Julie said...

Gorgeous favors, Judi!!! The cello makes them just shine and look so festive! I bet your house DOES smell wonderful!!!!!

Cottage Rose said...

Wow! those are so darn pretty,, and you made lip balm...... WOW weeeee!
You are a woman of many wonderful talents...... what a big hit those will be....

Hugs;
Alaura

Jenni said...

Oh, they look wonderful and you packaged them so beautifully, too! Is it hard to make lip balm? I think that would be fun to know how to do! :)

I hope you have a good night!

Theresa said...

Oh Judi, those are gorgeous! You are so talented to make those beautiful candles and lip balm! The packaging is gorgeous too! Have a blessed day and I'll keep you in mind if I need gifts like this:) HUGS!

♥ Kathy said...

You did a great job Judi! So pretty :)

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Judi,
Thanks for ALL the comments you left...I don't know what happened :)
Very nice favors for the shower and I bet they do smell great. Do you sell them too?
Warmly,
Deb :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Judi! Oh, how lovely! I can smell them too! :) What can you NOT do, Ms. Judi?
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

pchickki said...

I too love the color purple, these are so pretty! Sniff, sniff...smells good too.
Hugs
Patti

Retirement Bliss

Again its been quite some time since I have found the time to write on my Blog.  Its great to have you stop by and I welcome your comment. ...