Saturday, February 27, 2010

PINK Saturday

Happy PINK Saturday. Visit Beverly at HowSweetTheSound for all the blogging friends posting about the pretty PINKness in their lives.

The day before Valentine's we celebrated Marc's daughter Janet's 30th Birthday. I think these cakes are so neat having a picture right on the cake. See the PINK icing on the cake? She is having a good laugh over something in the picture.

This is a teapot I picked up a while back. You know how I love teapots (well now you know) and how I like to make something out of them? This one has pretty PINK on it. Well this one is just about ready. I just a bit of help from one of my guys then it'll be done. Knowing me can you guess what it will be?
These are a pair of PINK earrings I've made. They are in my Pinkdaisies Etsy shop. Everytime I look at them (even in the photo) I just want to eat them....they are so smoooooothh...

Isn't this a pretty heart shaped PINK box? I had to pick this up recently because I thought it was just so pretty. I having found a use for it yet...but I will....

I hope all the PINK in your day makes you happy.... Judi xoxo

12 comments:

Sara said...

love your pink pictures and the box is fab, I have a thing about boxes. Hugs Sara

bj said...

What a cute cute cake...she looks like she is having a great time.
Happy Pinks!

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Happy Pink Saturday Sweetie...
What a beautiful pink share today. I so love this cake. Just gorgeous. Your earrings are so soft and gorgeous and that box is just precious. Thank you for sharing with me today.

Have a beautiful Saturday. Country hugs sweetie...Sherry

Theresa said...

Good Saturday Morning Judi! I love all your pinks, love the picture cake... did you save me a piece:) Sweet teapot and earrings! Can't wait to hear what you do with that teapot! Have a blessed day my friend!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Love that darling little heart box! I like the cake with a picture on it! So cute!
Debbie-Dabble

♥ Kathy said...

How neat that they put her picture on the cake! By the way, there are pink candles too :D And I just love that heart shaped box Judi! It's so pretty. *hugs*

Unknown said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Judi! What a great cake, love the picture! Hope she had a wonderful birthday! Love the shape of the earrings! The heart box is so pretty!

Have a lovely weekend!

Cheers!
Tina

Sherry from Alabama said...

Love that heart box! Happy Pink Saturday!

Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

Maggie said...

What lovely pinks!Happy PS!
Maggie Mae
"Do these shoes match this purse?"

CC said...

This is only the second time I've seen a teapot and cup made for one. I left it sit there (in the thrift shop)while I went back to check the patterns..and you know the rest. In just that few minutes someone else had snatched it up. *sighs. IT was a really pretty one,brightly colored..not sweet and dainty like this one is. This is so very pretty..how I wish I could find another.
Many happy Pinks and Happy Birthday to the birthday girl, belated tho it may be

Julie said...

Oh, I hate to think of thia cute little tea pot smashed to peices!!! It will be, won't it??? For a mosaic of some sort...where it may possibly be even more gorgeous!!!

Judi said...

Julie
Nope even I wouldn't smash this teapot. It'll be something else soon....
Judi

Retirement Bliss

Again its been quite some time since I have found the time to write on my Blog.  Its great to have you stop by and I welcome your comment. ...