Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Vintage Silver Soup Spoons

I enjoy cooking soups and stews and love eating them....with a silver spoon?.... Yes. I bought these lovely Wm A Rogers vintage silver soup spoons on ebay a couple of weeks ago. I wanted to have a set I can leave in the kitchen for any time use.
I got them for $4.90 and love them.
I didn't get a picture of their slightly more tarnished look but it was no problem shining them up like new.
I hope you have a shining happy day today... Judi xoxo

10 comments:

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Those are so pretty....we should use all of our fancy and loveliest things every day!

Stay Cozy, Carrie

Julie said...

What a great find!!! They are really gorgeous!!! I'm jealous!!! Hee hee hee!

Darlene said...

Oh Judi those spoons are fabulous!! You got them for a fabulous price and I love them! Hope you are enjoying your day.♥

SmilingSally said...

They would make any bowl of soup or stew taste better.

Laura said...

I LOVE silver spoons- so I can relate.
I enjoyed visiting,

Laura

Cottage Rose said...

Hello Judi; Those are so pretty,, what a great buy... enjoy using them...

Hugs;
Alaura

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Judi,
I have some vintage cake forks and they are sweet. I'm loving the old silver! Your spoons are great!
Warmly,
Deb :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, Judi! These spoons are so beautiful and what a price you got for them. I agree we should use some pretty pieces.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Oh they are so pretty, and what a wonderful bowl they have on them for eating soup. What a great deal you got on them! laurie

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

These are gorgeous! What a great pattern.

Retirement Bliss

Again its been quite some time since I have found the time to write on my Blog.  Its great to have you stop by and I welcome your comment. ...