Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sterling Silver, Pearl and Crystal Bracelet

I had a request to make 10 custom bracelets for a lady at Christmas time. She was giving the matching bracelets to her 4 sisters and her 5 nieces and was for herself. Four of the bracelets were to have silver alphabet letters spelling DAD. The bracelets were made with Swarovski crystal pearls and rondelles and sterling silver.

These are the ones without the letters.

Here are the bracelets with DAD on them.

I've just made a custom bracelet for a friend of hers who wanted one similar but with both MOM and DAD on it. It is just as shiny as the other bracelets but in the picture they don't appear to be.

I'm going to put these styles into my Pinkdaisies Etsy shop. I'll show you later this week the Mother's Bracelet I made for my mom.
Swarovski pearls have a lovely glow to them. They really complement the sterling silver beads.
Have a lovely day.... Judi

10 comments:

Devindra said...

Wah. this blog is very interesting.

If you are interested in designs of rings, earrings, necklaces, breacelets, watches, Mehandi all at one site, then visit http://www.Mydevi.com

bj said...

O, gosh, Judi...these are lovely.
I didn't realize that you made jewelry. Going to ck out your shop..
hugs, bj

Judi said...

Thank you for your kind comments on my bracelet.
Yes Marilyn I do put alphabet beads with
names on the bracelets. I will be posting
a bracelet I’ve just made with names and birthstone
coloured Swarovski crystals this week.
Judi

Dawn said...

The bracelets are very pretty. You do lovely work. What a compliment to have all of those requests!

take care,
Dawn

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Judi,
LOVE your bracelets and your new kitty banner with the ladybug is sweet.
Warmly,
Deb :)

♥ Kathy said...

Those are cool Judi!

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Soooo PRETTY...your work is just beautiful! Thanks for coming by for a visit:) Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!

Blesings,
Linda

pchickki said...

These are lovely!
How are you doing?
I am trying to keep dry in all this rain.
Hugs
Patti

Julie said...

How beautiful, Judi! My Mom is a beader too. The Swarovski stuff is so gorgeous...she uses all silver and Swarovski too...well worth the extra to have it last forever!!! Your bracelets are devine!!!

Mama Byrd said...

Gorgeous! I'm off to your etsy shop!

Retirement Bliss

Again its been quite some time since I have found the time to write on my Blog.  Its great to have you stop by and I welcome your comment. ...