Saturday, August 22, 2009

PINK Saturday with Abby



Happy PINK Saturday hosted by Beverly from HowSweetTheSound. Click to scoot over to her site to view all the other PINK participants today.





One evening last winter Abby was full of spunk playing with her toys on my carpet that has some PINK in it....















Then she got a tad sleepy beside me while I blogged. I pulled up my PINK throw right up to her cute little chinny chin....and she loved it...













and she settled down for a sweet little sleep dreaming about what I wonder? She looks so content.







































I gave her little rubs under her little chin and she loved that. She loves to have gentle massages. Usually I'll massage her back or her little tummy and she almost becomes paralyzed...she stops moving and just lies stretched still as can be and her little "purrer" takes over......sleeeeep forrrr mommmaaaaaa... *s*..
Hope you have a great PINK Saturday.... Judi xoxo

13 comments:

Gabriela said...

Happy Pink Saturday!

Well, I can't get over this kitty under the covers! :O)
So cute!



~ Gabriela ~

Connie said...

I couldn't NOT leave a comment with that side bar thing, sugar! Abby is cute but that blanket she is resting on is exactly like one I have that I purchased at Macy's years ago. It's an unusual one to begin with but when I saw it I knew I had to stop and comment. Plus I did a blog about my granddaughter's kitties this past week that I thought you might enjoy, chickee! A Tail of 3 Kitties......
xoxo,
Connie

SmilingSally said...

Abby is the cutest thing.

Check your logo; you've mixed up the colors! LOL

Mary Bergfeld said...

How cute. We have a cat who pulls a wrap around herself when she naps. I hope you are having a wonderful day.

My name is Riet said...

Your cat is adorable. Thank you for your visit and yes I took that pictire myself. Happy pink Saturday

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

What a cute face! Happy Pink Saturday!

Blessings,
Sandi

♥Mimi♥ said...

I hate to be a broken record, but it's cold and gloomy here today and it rained all day yesterday! Hoping that I can get outside a bit to check out my gardens☺ Pink Saturday is bringing a little much needed and very welcome color into my home today. Thanks so much for participating. It's always so nice to visit your blog and see what's going on.

OK, I want that kitty. That is one of the cutest kitties I've seen in a long, long time...other than mine. But my gosh, has she got a cute expression on her face!

Hope your weekend is filled with sunshine and everyone you l♥ve. I'm hoping mine will be dry☺

Beansieleigh said...

Hi Judi! Oh, Little Abby is So-ooo CUTE!!! These pictures definitely win MY vote for most ADORABLE Furbaby this week!! Happy Pink Saturday! Wishing you and yours a wonderful weekend! ~tina

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Just Too CUTE!!! All snugglie in a blankie!!
Have a great Sunday!
Deb :)

Sarah said...

What adorable photos! Thank you for sharing. Hope to see you at my place sometime.

http://hyacinthforthesoul.blogspot.com/

Happy Pinkness! ~ Hyacinth

peggy gatto said...

Makes me want to take a nap!!!
Darling pictures!

pchickki said...

Oh my gosh! She is the most precious kitty ever!!
Hugs
Patti

Ms. Bake-it said...

Abby is absolutely adorable!

Retirement Bliss

Again its been quite some time since I have found the time to write on my Blog.  Its great to have you stop by and I welcome your comment. ...