Tuesday, July 14, 2009

What About Now - Chris Daughtry

I love American Idol. Maybe you do too. I remember a few years ago I thought Chris Daughtry would become the next American Idol. He came second. Although he wasn't the American Idol for that season he certainly has surpassed the person who did win.

This is one song of his I enjoy. This video shows so much. It makes me think this morning....it makes me realize how fortunate I am...and how I should appreciate everything I have. I'm sure you'll feel the same way....

7 comments:

Darlene said...

I LOVE his music! I'm with Marilyn I don't think the "right" one ever wins but they go on to do bigger and better things!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Judi! I'm so ashamed after seeing and hearing this beautiful video! I've been whining on my blog about my kitchen and then to come and see you! I'm rich and so blessed compared to so many! This guy is really leaving a message. I'm thankful I came to see you today, Judi! You're a Dear One!
be a sweetie,
Shelia :)

Amelia said...

I agree with Sheila...great message and reminder to us all of all we've been blessed with. Take care! :0)

Lorrie said...

Hi Judi--I am a big Chris Daughtry fan. He hails from my state of North Carolina, and in fact, he lives in my town. I think these days he's away on tour much more than he's at home, but it's fun to know we can claim him!

Cottage Rose said...

Hi Judy; I love to watch American Idol, and yes Chris is a great singer. I love the song I'm coming Home.... my fav..... Have a great week..

Hugs;
Alaura

SmilingSally said...

The video isn't working right for me, but since I've moved, this is my new normal. I've been told that the internet is sloooow around here.

Dawn said...

I love Chris Daughtry's music. I remember feeling so sad when he was voted off!

I've never seen this video. It is quite moving and remarkable.

THanks for sharing.

take care,
Dawn

Retirement Bliss

Again its been quite some time since I have found the time to write on my Blog.  Its great to have you stop by and I welcome your comment. ...